directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Why trunks?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:52:04 GMT
I think the point was just that this doesn't follow the "standard",
which I assume to mean what the svn book says to do
(trunk/branches/tags for everything that has a trunk).

I think there has been plenty of discussion. Better to work with what
is there now and if problems arise when releases and branches are
made, take that feedback and make improvements.

- Brett