directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shall we move this into new structure?
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:50:42 GMT
It really depends on what Tomcat says. If they want to use the code,
that's great. If they want to take patches such that we can update to
make it a dependency, that's fine too. If they don't respond at all
again, it doesn't give me a lot of hope that patches will be applied
in a timely manner either - but that's an entirely different problem
:)

I still think it is very useful and could be a lot better (for
instance, not silently swallowing important exceptions, IIRC).
However, I'm not using it anymore, and unless I find an excuse to I'm
unlikely to have a lot of time to do anything with it unfortunately.

I don't think it should be archived - if it ends up that it stays here
then it would be good to give it a scrub and 1.0 release and see if
anyone picks up on it. It is useful, so there's a good chance of that.

- Brett