directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [naming] Shall we move this into new structure?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:18:06 GMT
It's structure is already as desired multiproject wise. Since it has a
separate release cycle, I think its best to keep it under a separate
trunk.

Phil made a couple of nice extensions to the build like aggregated
javadoc that we haven't done for the m2 javadoc plugin yet. Might need
to get those in order before converting.

Either way, we really need to find out where it is going with regards
to the discussion the other day before doing anything.

- Brett