directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] [STATUS] Repository reorg and move to m2 "completed"
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:51:41 GMT
> That's great Brett thanks a bunch.  BTW one last thing though I cannot
> seem to pull down that SNAPSHOT for the assembly plugin in the
> apacheds-server-main/pom.xml.  Could you deploy the snapshot to
> http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository?

The right repo is in the parent pom. You can do a full install to
correct it. If the hierachical layout were used, or <relativePath>
were set to adapt the layout, it would be detected from the file
system. I can do those if you decide to stick with flat.

> Right.  When migrating I followed the flat structure that was voted in.

Maybe I glossed over it, but I think the vote proposal wasn't
exhaustive and didn't really give the indication of how it would end
up. I always thought (probably assumed) that it was going to be
hierachical.

- Brett