directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] [STATUS] Repository reorg and move to m2 "completed"
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:57:27 GMT
I forgot to mention, the generated server is >9Mb. I think there are a
lot of unnecessary dependencies in there - eg. ant and xerces. You
might want to review your dependency tree.

In addition, Torsten has recently been working on a jar trimming
plugin for Maven that will post-remove any unused classes. That will
help shrink it down once that's done.

- Brett