directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shall we move this into new structure?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:04:07 GMT
Sorry - I have been having some "technical difficulties" this week.

I am still on the fence re jar dependency on tomcat naming,
maintaining the full source or letting it go dormant.  I am still
interested in others' ideas on this.  I am willing to do the work to
refactor for the first option and move to m2, but would also happlily
review and apply patches from others who may be interested in getting
involved in [naming].  If there is no community or user interest in
pushing forward, I am also happy to archive and move on to other
things...

Phil