directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina][VOTE] Releasing MINA 0.9.1
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:57:20 GMT
Hi all,

As you see from
here<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=12310371>,
we fixed quite a lot of issues since we released MINA 0.9.0.  I think it's
now to release MINA 0.9.1 so users benefit from the new release.

Most notable changes are:

* Migration to Maven 2
* You can get a collection of managed sessions by calling
IoAcceptor.getManagedSessions( SocketAddress )
* MINA closes all client sessions when you unbind the service
automatically.  (You can disable it, too.)
* Netty2 integration classes in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.netty (Thanks,
Julien!)

Please note that this release will not include the changes I've made in my
sandbox.  Niklas and I concluded that we need more discussion on the new API
though it makes MINA easier for new users to use.  Please reply to the
message I've sent a few days ago about this issue, so we can include the
changes in 0.9.2.

[x] +1, Release
[ ] 0, Abstain
[ ] -1, Don't release