directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] POM issue
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:45:24 GMT
2006/1/20, Paolo Perrucci <p.perrucci@ludonet.it>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm tryng to define the pom file for a project based on MINA. So I
> defined a dependency on mina 0.8.2 but the pom
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/directory-network/mina/0.8.2/mina-0.8.2.pom
> (downloaded in my local repository from maven) define a dependency on
> emma.2.0.latest that doesn't exists on ibiblio.org
>
> Anyone can help me to solve the problem?

EMMA is a test coverage tool which is not actually a dependency.  It's just
a dependency for testing only.  You can simply ignore it.  The only
dependency MINA got is SLF4J.

If you need EMMA JARs, you can specify the following snapshot repository in
cvs.apache.org:

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/

Please refer to the project.properties of MINA so you can find out more M1
repositories.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/