directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugs status
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:42:50 GMT
2006/1/20, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>:

> Hi all !
>
> Here is the list of bugs we have :
>
> DIREVE-310     To be investigate after 1.0-RC-1

Thanks! :)

DIRMINA-157    To be fixed for 1.0-RC1

This depends on our site reorganization.  We cannot deploy our site at all
for now.

DIRMINA-152    Is it fixed? To be fixed for 1.0-RC1

Resolved.

DIRMINA-162    To be fixed for 1.0-RC1

This issue is not related with ApacheDS, so it will be fixed later.  Perhaps
in MINA 0.9.2?

DIRMINA-143    Postponed to 1.0.1

This issue is supposed to be fixed very easily.  I'll take care of this
before 1.0-RC1 is out.

Could everybody check those bugs and tell me which is there status?

We need to release MINA 0.9.1 together.  There're a few issues Alex
addressed recently.  I'll fix all of them and make sure both ApacheDS
1.0RC1and MINA
0.9.1 are fully in a line.

BTW, you had to put the subject of the issues. :)

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C