directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [apacheds] LDAPS status
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:26:38 GMT
Hi all,

I separated the code which depends on JDK 1.5 from ServerContextFactory so
it can run without a problem when ApacheDS runs on JDK 1.4.  I used dynamic
class loading to resolve this issue.

But for now, it only compiles on JDK 1.5, and server-unit test will pass
only on JDK 1.5, too.  I wanted to disable compilation of SSL-related
classes and LdapsTest, but I couldn't figure out how to do it yet.

I saw Alex did the similar thing in mina-build/pom.xml, but what I want to
do is just to exclude a few classes, not the whole module.

Any hints?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C