directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: Failed to build the uberjar of ApacheDS
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:13:04 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> On 1/30/2006 2:26 AM, Stefan Zoerner wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I tried to build the uberjar (standalone executyble ApacheDS in a jar)
>> from
>> directory trunks/apacheds via mvn -e assemby:assembly but it fails with
>> message ...
> We have this same problem in Geronimo.  I think that it's a known bug.
> You have to run that command in the actual assembly directory.  Another
> thing, we get a -null.jar at the end of the jar name.  Please confirm if
> this is the case for you as well.

Thanks Alan,

I was finally able to build it from directory
with command
mvn assembly:assembly

But the result has no -null.jar at the end, it is called

I confess: I do not understand much from m2 configuration, but I assume
this "app" comes from the classifier config in the pom.xml in the
directory mentioned above :

Probably Alex or Ersin know more about this one.
Greetings, Stefan

View raw message