directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Taylor <nega...@freesurf.ch>
Subject Availability of Maven 1 - compatible snapshots?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:18:24 GMT
Hi all,

Could anyone point me to some up-to-date snapshots which will work with
a Maven 1 build (if there are any around)?

We're using apache-ds with the 0.9.4 snapshots for the acegi security
project, but they seem to have changed recently and the build is now
broken because it can't find the "NameComponentNormalizer" class.

I've built the current apacheds code using Maven 2 and can now get the
acegi build to work locally by pointing it to the latest jars.

I found the snapshot repository at

http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/

but we're not planning on moving to Maven 2 until after our 1.0 release.

Is there any chance of someone making more recent builds available,
either on ibilio or on http://svn.apache.org/repository/?

cheers,

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk