directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.0 schedule
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:21:40 GMT
Gianmaria Clerici a écrit :

> Where can I find a release schedule for 1.0 ?
>

> Thanks

There is not actually any schedule for 1.0

There is an expected date for the 1.0-RC1, which is hopefully end of
this week.

The next step will be to fix bug, improve doco, and do some tests
(perofrmance tests, regression tests, smoke tests). We can't define a
date for 1.0 at the moment. What we can say is : between end of T1 end
beginning of T2.

Be aware that RC1 is just a really early bird, and you may experiment bugs.

However, the more you use it, the more bugs we will be able to fix.

Thanks for you interest !