directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: LDAP 0.9.3 . Modify attribute fails with exception
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:20:26 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> <snip/>
>
>> So I think it is to do with schema, but then how does the creation
>> work in
>> the first place? Also what do I need to do to solve this issue.
>>

> Ok, seems to be related to the schema handling. I will try to
> reproduce this on my server .

I don't think this is an an error.  He's using an undefined attribute:
activeFlag.  Since 0.9 we have added some minimal schema checks.

>> Thanks
>> Somashish
>>
>> PS I haven't logged any bug till now as suggested by you because I
>> think the
>> problem is most likely to be an issue at my end. Let me know if I
>> still need
>> to go ahead and file a bug.

Guys, I don't think there is a need for a JIRA issue on this one.  If
adding a the attributeType with a schema does not resolve this issue
then yeah I think we should file an issue.

Alex