directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: LDAP 0.9.3 . Modify attribute fails with exception
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:16:25 GMT
Somaashish,

> Can anybody give me any pointer as to where I should look into in order to
>resolve this issue. I feel it is an issue with my server startup parameters.

You get this exception, InvalidAttributeIdentifierException, when you're
adding an attribute that is not recognized by the server.  Check and
make sure all your attributes are spelled correctly in the modify
operation.  If you're using attributeTypes that are undefined you'll
need to add a new schema to your server.

HTH,
Alex