directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP 0.9.3 . Modify attribute fails with exception
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:37:16 GMT
<snip/>

> So I think it is to do with schema, but then how does the creation work in
>the first place? Also what do I need to do to solve this issue.

Ok, seems to be related to the schema handling. I will try to reproduce
this on my server .

>Thanks
>Somashish
>
>PS I haven't logged any bug till now as suggested by you because I think the
>problem is most likely to be an issue at my end. Let me know if I still need
>to go ahead and file a bug.

Yeah, in this special case, I think it deserve a JIRA, because your
application was running on 0.9, and not anymore on 0.9.3. I agree that
sometimes, it's better to just push a mail, but here, you may have found
a bug that will need some following by the team (with regressions tests
to be written, and other things)

Thanks, and be patient, we will try to figure out what's happening asap !