directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [scm] Need perm changes for trustin owned files on remote repo
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:17:36 GMT
Hiya Trustin,

Got snagged again with perm issues on the remote snapshot repo.  Can you
massage the remote repo when you get a chance?  I might ask infra for
now but please make sure you have directoryPermissions and
filePermissions tags like in the following setup in your settings.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings>
  <servers>
    <server>
      <id>apachecvs</id>
      <username>***</username>
      <privateKey>/home/***/.ssh/id_rsa</privateKey>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
      <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
    </server>
  </servers>
</settings>

If you already have this then we have problems :(.

Thanks,
Alex