directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject Re: [Mina] 'messageSent' semantic
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:39:19 GMT
I think it's not dependent by Java NIO API or by Sockets or by whatever API.
The message shipment and reception, I think, is controlled by the
underlaying stack, so by the TCP-IP.

This answer, in my poor opinion, is real when you use a SOCKET layer,
sure not real if you use DATAGRAM
layer and UDP. Do a control yourself if you want it ! :D

Best regards, Alex