directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Referral Handling Approach
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:59:34 GMT
Hi,

For anyone interested I have formulated the approach to take for
handling referrals rather than ignoring them as we do now.  I have a
*really* rough brain dump here for review if anyone is interested in
poking at it:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Referral+Handling

I will move on to implement the conclusions reached within the next day
or two.  Once done, I'll revise and cleanup this doc and generate xdocs
for it with our little confluence to xdoc tool. I'll commit the xdoc
output into the apache repo for generating doco on referral handling.

Alex