directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: bi-weekly report #3
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:24:56 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> - Size Limit implementation : to be done by Alex
>
> - Time limit implementation : to be done by Alex

These were completed yesterday.

> - Referral : this has to be discussed with Alex, but it should not be
>complicated. Some work on URLs is being done.

Will be done in the next couple days along with the ManageDsaIT
controls: see RFC 3296 for more information.

> - Abandon Handler : Alex will take care of this one.

Done yesterday.

>So here is our expectations :
> - 1.0 RC1 for mid january
> - As many RC as necessary
> - 1.0 for end of february
>
>We will do some performance tests as soon as RC1 is out, and also some
>load tests.

Aye this will be good.  I have a list of things that will need to be
done some time before the final 1.0 release.

We're going to need everyone's help on this one to pull this off.

Alex