directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: [MINA] BindException on Unix
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:01:00 GMT
There's already an issue in JIRA for this problem.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-152

Please add your feedback as comments to that issue. Also, you should
read through the comments since Julien has already done some tests using
the addShutdownHook() approach. He has posted his findings as comments
on that issue.

/Niklas