directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [MINA] Should it stay here? (Was: Re: [scm][VOTE] Reorganizing the re-organized structure.)
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 17:09:12 GMT
Maarten Bosteels wrote:

> by the way, I would not like mina to become part of jakarta-commons.
> I guess that's not gonna happen soon, right ?

Ha! I guess I scared the bejeesus out of you didn't I :-)?  Don't worry
this was only a recommendation for those interested in moving MINA around.

People should stop worrying about how to structure the ASF and just get
on with projects.  Just to be clear, I changed the subject on this
thread so your questions can be answered without cluttering the vote
thread.  Also I don't mind answering these questions, however we must
all take a step back. We must trust that when things progress, and the
time is right, the correct decisions will be made.  Everything good
takes time to age well. Right?  MINA will get there, don't worry about
it but think how you can get involved.

Regards,
Alex