directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject [MINA] BindException on Unix
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:45:04 GMT
I downloaded today the SVN trunk of Mina, I think it is always the same
error you write about from many days.
When I start the server and I stop it and immediately start again I can
see this:

java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
        at
sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:119)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.support.SocketAcceptorDelegate.registerNew(SocketAcceptorDelegate.java:435)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.support.SocketAcceptorDelegate.access$2(SocketAcceptorDelegate.java:399)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.support.SocketAcceptorDelegate$Worker.run(SocketAcceptorDelegate.java:293)
07-01-2006 15:38:15 ERROR - [org.p2p.jxhub.JxHubServer] - System exiting

When I develop on Windows there's no error. I have to wait some seconds
or minutes according to the connected users number.
Can we do something for unbind correctly on Unix ? I tryied it on Mac Os
X and Linux, latest JVMs, the same error.

Regards, Alex