directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [MINA] Should it stay here? (Was: Re: [scm][VOTE] Reorganizing the re-organized structure.)
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 10:57:32 GMT
Maarten Bosteels wrote:

> daune.jf@daune-consult.com wrote:

>> Maybe it is just that Mina should move out of Directory umbrella.
>>
>> From my point of view, it is a general-purpose project, not
>> particularly related
>> to directory server (i.e. not a subproject of it)

What about moving MINA to jakarta-commons?

>> J-F
>

> I could not agree more.
> +1

Projects don't jump out into their own umbrella every day or by
themselves :-).  It takes people.  This project (MINA) was born here
through the ideas and collaboration of a few people.  Trustin of course
was and is to a large degree the main driver and this must change to go
further.  We've been thinking about this for some time as you may have
seen from previous emails.  Perhaps you guys can start getting more
involved to make your wishes come true ;).

FYI - the MINA mailing list is on order from infrastructure.

Alex