directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Torrisi <alessandro.torr...@eurone.it>
Subject Re: [MINA] Short or long messages for IoSession method write(...) ?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:42:14 GMT
About this:

i would definately send the userlist grouped in one message. i guess your
typical user-data is max. 50 bytes, so the list would be below 500k with 10000
users.

Do you mean a message for each session ?
Or is there some method I don't know to group all the messages for all
sessions and to delegate the work to a low level  of mina ?
And then iBatis is surely more performant than hibernate ?

I'm trying with HSQL now...I hope...bye ;-)

Best regards,
Alex