directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] General things to do for 1.0
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:10:19 GMT
Be welcome, Timothy !!!

As I'm the one who is supposed to work on logs, I will share my work
load with a great pleasure !

There are plenty of tasks to do regarding logs. One of them is obviously
to remove all those infamous System.out, but much more important, we
have to think about the best system to allow users to log, and to get
those logs. I mean, parametrize logs level, tools to extract some infos
from logs, and so one.

We can share ideas in the ML.

Again, you are welcome !

-- Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 08:46 -0600, Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications)