directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java causes checkout problem on Windows platform
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:34:04 GMT
On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 10:34 +0100, Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> I have problems checking out the complete repository on Windows platforms
> due to 2 files in directory
>     /directory/trunks/ldap-common/src/test/java/org/apache/ldap/common/name
> because DNParserTest.java and DnParserTest.java cause trouble on this
> spartan filesystem.

My bad !!! I renamed DNParser to LdapDnParser to avoid name duplication,
but I forgot to do so with DNParserTest...

> Emmanuel, can you please decide which one is valid, or merge both, or
> rename one, or ...

It's not much a question of decision than to avoid to forget that W$ is
such a PITA when dealing with case sensitivity ...

Sorry about that. I will correct it right now ;)

--
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com