directory-dev mailing list archives

From <fedechi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] What about a cluster for network load balancing?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:16:06 GMT
Hi Trustin,
I am developing a basical solution that can be used from TCP only applications.
I'm developing that dividing since now the protocol that I use to make the various parts communicate,
and the higher level that manage the internal logic of the solution.
So when everything will be ready we can easily change the protocol with the one we want, and
by now I had written down a simple string based protocol, not so performant but easy to debug
and sniff to.
For my purpouse it would be really usefull the coming-soon "SessionGroup" class, with the
method writeToAll(), because these is the kind of messages in wich this structure will be
more performant.

If you don't mind it I can do a SimpleSessionGroup interface that I'll use in this project,
with the only method of addSession, removeSession and writeToAll().

Will you mind it?
WDYT?