Hi Julien,

After writing the last email and doing a little more research, I guess the thing to do to make your ReconnectionFilter as flexible as possible, would be to allow each of the IoConnector.connect() methods to work with this class. As you can see in the MINA JavaDocs: http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/apidocs/org/apache/mina/common/IoConnector.html there are four different versions of connect() and the filter currently only supports one of them.

The easiest way that I can see to accomplish this is to provide multiple constructors for the ReconnectionFilter class that account for each of these connection methods.  I've currently added my own with the single SocketAddress, but for a truly flexible filter I guess it would have to support the others as well.

Anyway, I know this is a work in progress, but I just thought that I should mention it, even though it's super obvious.

Thanks again for letting me know where to find this class, and for creating it in the first place.

-Chris