Hi Julien,

I'm looking at your filter and have one question about how to use it.  In the constructor you have two SocketAddresses.  One is local and the other is not.  Can you explain what the difference is between the two?

public ReconnectionFilter(int delay, IoConnector connector, IoHandler handler, SocketAddress address,
            SocketAddress localAddress)

Also, if I'm creating my initial connection with something like this, I only have one SocketAddress (in this case an instance of InetSocketAddress):

ConnectFuture future = connector.connect(new InetSocketAddress(
                bridgeAccountDAO.getJabberServerHostName(), bridgeAccountDAO
                        .getJabberServerPort()), (IoHandler) sessionHandler);

In my case, what would I use for the two SocketAddresses in the ReconnectFilter?

I suppose I can modify your code to only use one SocketConnection as I'm doing (ConnectFuture future = connector.connect(address,  handler);), but I really would like to understand what you are doing before I go ahead and do that.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Chris