Oh and the 5 minutes thing.  Yes, but I could be misinterpreting what that value really means.  What I want really is to maintain state on that connection forever.  Is there a way to actually have an indefinitely connected socket connection, rather than just a really long one?  I wouldn't want to have to go off and on with a Jabber client as this will affect the clients presence for other users.

On 12/22/05, Niklas Therning <niklas@trillian.se> wrote:
Niklas Therning wrote:
> ConnectFuture for an example. And your current connectTimeout in the
> Spring case is 6 minutes. Is that intended?

What I really meant was 5 minutes of course! ;)

/Niklas