Hi,

I'm need to implement socket tcp/ip communication from a J2EE application (using JBoss). They prefered way of doing this from a J2EE container is (as I have understood it) to implement a Java Connector solution.

Question 1: Could I ( and should I) implement a Java Connector solution using MINA? Or is there another preferd way of doing this?

Question 2: The protocol we are using is very simple and the traffic load is not high. Is it overkill to us MINA? I'm considering doing the socket implementation my self.

Thanks for your reply.

Magnus