directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ither Seed <>
Subject MINA FactoryBeans
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:42:45 GMT
> From: Niklas Therning <>
> To: Apache Directory Developers List <>
> Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:38:20 +0100
> Subject: Re: [MINA] getting accesss to the IoSession from another Thread
> Chris Allen wrote:
> >
> > In another topic, I'm curious about what you guys are doing in terms
> > of Spring integration.  I saw that this was listed on your road map
> > and I would like to learn more about it.
> Hi Chris,
> At the moment there are a number of Spring FactoryBeans in
> org.apache.mina.integration.spring which simplifies the
> configuration of
> IoAcceptors and IoConnectors using Spring. There are also some
> FactoryBeans which helps you set up KeyStores and SSLContexts for use
> with the SSLFilter. Have a look at the Javadocs for
> SocketAcceptorFactoryBean for a short example on how to use it. If you
> have any further questions or suggestions for improvements please let me
> know.
> BTW, the Spring integration package was introduced in 0.9.0.
> /Niklas

Hi, people. I'm trying to use the FactoryBeans of MINA 0.9.0. I read
the javadoc in the SocketAcceptorFactoryBean class and I successfully
create a SocketAcceptor using it but I don't know how to make it wait
for connections. All the examples use the ServiceRegistry interface
for this. am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

View raw message