directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Allen <mrchrisal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA FactoryBeans
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:15:45 GMT
Oh and the 5 minutes thing.  Yes, but I could be misinterpreting what that
value really means.  What I want really is to maintain state on that
connection forever.  Is there a way to actually have an indefinitely
connected socket connection, rather than just a really long one?  I wouldn't
want to have to go off and on with a Jabber client as this will affect the
clients presence for other users.