directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Allen <mrchrisal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA FactoryBeans
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:56:52 GMT
Hi Niklas,

I took a look at the Spring integration package today as you suggested, and
it looks very promising.

One of my implementations of MINA is as a client, so I assume that the
*SocketConnectorFactoryBean
*class is what I would need to use to get my Socket connection going.  It
looks kind of incomplete at the moment.  Is that the case?  I couldn't find
the AbstractIoConnectorFactoryBean class in the JavaDocs and so therefore
I'm not sure how you would configure it.  Also, will there be a way to add a
custom ProtocolCodecFactory to the filterChain and configure that with
Spring?

Any information on this would be extremely appreciated.

Another thing that I would love to see happen is for you guys to add some
complete Spring examples on the website here:
http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/getting_started.html

All in good time I'm sure. ;-)

Anyway, keep up the great work!

-Chris