directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:01:23 GMT
Now what I'm doing is:

$ wget http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-asn1/jars/asn1-codec-0.3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

$ jar -xf asn1-codec-0.3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

$ javap org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils

and the output is:

Compiled from "StringUtils.java"
public class org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils extends java.lang.Object{
    public static final boolean[] ALPHA;
    public static final boolean[] CHAR;
    public static final boolean[] DIGIT;
    public static final int NOT_EQUAL;
    public static final java.lang.String EMPTY;
    public org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils();
    public static java.lang.String dumpByte(byte);
    public static java.lang.String dumpBytes(byte[]);
    public static char bytesToChar(byte[]);
    public static int countBytesPerChar(byte[], int);
    public static int countNbBytesPerChar(char);
    public static int countBytes(char[]);
    public static char bytesToChar(byte[], int);
    public static int countChars(byte[]);
    public static int areEquals(byte[], int, java.lang.String);
    public static int areEquals(char[], int, java.lang.String);
    public static int areEquals(char[], int, char[]);
    public static int areEquals(byte[], int, byte[]);
    public static boolean isCharASCII(byte[], int, char);
    public static boolean isCharASCII(char[], int, char);
    public static boolean isHex(byte[], int);
    public static boolean isHex(char[], int);
    public static boolean isDigit(byte[]);
    public static boolean isAlphaASCII(byte[], int);
    public static boolean isAlphaASCII(char[], int);
    public static boolean isDigit(byte[], int);
    public static boolean isDigit(char[], int);
    public static boolean isDigit(char[]);
    public static boolean isAlphaDigitMinus(byte[], int);
    public static boolean isAlphaDigitMinus(char[], int);
    public static boolean isEmpty(java.lang.String);
    public static boolean isNotEmpty(java.lang.String);
    public static java.lang.String trim(java.lang.String);
    public static java.lang.String trimLeft(java.lang.String);
    public static int trimLeft(char[], int);
    public static int trimLeft(byte[], int);
    public static java.lang.String trimRight(java.lang.String);
    public static int trimRight(char[], int);
    public static int trimRight(byte[], int);
    public static java.lang.String upperCase(java.lang.String);
    public static java.lang.String lowerCase(java.lang.String);
    public static boolean equals(java.lang.String, java.lang.String);
    public static java.lang.String utf8ToString(byte[]);
    public static byte[] getBytesUtf8(java.lang.String);
    static {};
}

As you see there is a method "public static java.lang.String
utf8ToString(byte[]);".

And also, after a successful build of apacheds/trunk I do this:

$ cd $HOME/.maven/repository/directory-asn1/jars

javap -classpath asn1-codec-0.3.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils

and the output is again the sama:

[...]

What happens when you follow a procedure like above?

--
Ersin