directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:36:44 GMT
It works fine here. Please try this:

maven -Dgoal=clean,install multiproject:goal

On 12/15/05, Jeff Lansing <jlansing@spawar.navy.mil> wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> Sorry for the delay. The build gets to this point and then hangs for a very
> long time.
>
> test:compile:
>     [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
> C:\apacheds\directory\apacheds\trunk\server-unit\target\test-classes
>
> test:test:
>     [junit] Running org.apache.ldap.server.AddObjectClassesToEntryTest
>     [junit] [17:52:40] ERROR [org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester] -
> Error while triggering rule org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.dec
> oder.bind.BindNameRule@132ae7 with digester
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester@65b738: Rule.finish() threw error
>     [junit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils.utf8ToString([B)Ljava/lang/String;
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.decoder.bind.BindNameRule.finish(BindName
> Rule.java:73)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester.fireFinishEvent(BERDigester.java:11
> 49)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester$DigesterCallback.decodeOccurred(BER
> Digester.java:213)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.fireDecodeOccurred(BERDecoder.java:399)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.decodeValue(BERDecoder.java:226)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.decode(BERDecoder.java:159)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester.decode(BERDigester.java:158)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.SnickersDecoder.decode(SnickersDecoder.ja
> va:100)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.message.MessageDecoder.decode(MessageDecoder.java:200
> )
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.codec.mina.Asn1CodecDecoder.decode(Asn1CodecDecoder.java:37)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCod
> ecFilter.java:56)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
> (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:494)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(AbstractIoF
> ilterChain.java:52)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageRece
> ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:761)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter.processEvent(ThreadPoolFilter.java:6
> 65)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter$Worker.processEvents(ThreadPoolFilte
> r.java:421)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter$Worker.run(ThreadPoolFilter.java:376
> )
>     [junit] [17:52:40] ERROR
> [org.apache.ldap.server.protocol.LdapProtocolProvider$LdapProtocolHandler] -
> [/127.0.0.1:2782] EXCEPTION:
>     [junit] org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils.utf8T
> oString([B)Ljava/lang/String; (Hexdump: 80 06 73 65 63 72 65 74)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCod
> ecFilter.java:68)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
> (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:494)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(AbstractIoF
> ilterChain.java:52)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageRece
> ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:761)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter.processEvent(ThreadPoolFilter.java:6
> 65)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter$Worker.processEvents(ThreadPoolFilte
> r.java:421)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.ThreadPoolFilter$Worker.run(ThreadPoolFilter.java:376
> )
>     [junit] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.asn1.codec.util.StringUtils.utf8ToString([B)Ljava/lang/String;
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.decoder.bind.BindNameRule.finish(BindName
> Rule.java:73)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester.fireFinishEvent(BERDigester.java:11
> 49)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester$DigesterCallback.decodeOccurred(BER
> Digester.java:213)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.fireDecodeOccurred(BERDecoder.java:399)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.decodeValue(BERDecoder.java:226)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.BERDecoder.decode(BERDecoder.java:159)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.ber.digester.BERDigester.decode(BERDigester.java:158)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.berlib.asn1.SnickersDecoder.decode(SnickersDecoder.ja
> va:100)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.ldap.common.message.MessageDecoder.decode(MessageDecoder.java:200
> )
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.asn1.codec.mina.Asn1CodecDecoder.decode(Asn1CodecDecoder.java:37)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCod
> ecFilter.java:56)
>     [junit]     ... 6 more
>
> Jeff
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:49 AM
> To: Apache Directory Developers List
> Subject: RE: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
>
> Jeff,
>
> I have redeployed all the needed jars.
>
> Could you try again to build the project?
>
> -- Emmanuel
>
>
>
>


--
Ersin
Mime
View raw message