directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][SP] Stored Procedure Languages
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:26:57 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for response. The main reason I'm looking for a second language
is to better design the API so that it's generic enough to support
other languages. Considering the second language while designing the
API helps to see what should be generic and what do not need to be.

Jelly? No.. :-) (We're trying to make things easier.)

--
Ersin

--
Ersin