directory-dev mailing list archives

From O.Ir...@aui.ma
Subject How to compile ASN.1 using Apache/Snickers stub compiler?
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:34:39 GMT

Hi,
I am really confused about how to use Apache/Snickers API to compile ASN.1
code. Apart from Javadoc, I did not find any documentation about it!

I have written a main that uses org.apache.snickers.asn1.Compiler after
seting some properties such as
org.apache.snickers.asn1.stages.parser.SRC_URI.
The execution of my process outputs the following:
line 8:33: unexpected token: CHOICE
line 9:25: unexpected token: bindRequest
line 28:59: expecting "END", found ','
line 29:46: unexpected token: OPTIONAL
line 258:1: expecting "DEFINITIONS", found 'null'

I am sure I am not using the Apache/Snickers API the right way.
Please help, thanx in advance.

Omar IRAQI
Ingénieur d'Etat EMI - MSCN AUI
School of Science and Engineering
Alakhawayn University in Ifrane
Ifrane 53000, Morocco
Telephone: (+212) 55 86 24 14
Home page: http://www.aui.ma/~O.Iraqi/

** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Starting November 19, 2004 Email addresses for Alakhawayn University have
been changed from (xxxx@alakhawayn.ma) to (xxxx@aui.ma).
Please update your Address book accordingly.
Until November 19, 2005, Email sent to xxxx@alakhawayn.ma  will  continue
to be delivered  to the appropriate recipients.

**DISCLAIMER **
The information in this document may be confidential. It is intended only
for the use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and then delete this document.  Do not
disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor take any
copies.  Violation of this notice may be unlawful.

Although, Alakhawayn University has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, Alakhawayn University cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.