directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] [STATUS] Repository reorg and move to m2 "completed"
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 02:28:53 GMT
Nice work Alex! I'm gald to hear this hasn't appeared to cause a great
deal of pain.

> No more emma plugin for MINA.

clover and cobertura should work out of the box (though they both need
releases at this point).

> Site doc generation is not setup.  We need some kind of scheme for this
> with the new m2 functionality.

It will be about 2 weeks before the final site stuff is released, so
it might be easiest to wait for that rather than using snapshots.

> I could not find a way to do what javaapp plugin does for the
> apacheds-server-main.  We need to figure something out for minimal
> packaging.  For now it builds an executable jar but does not hold all
> dependencies.

I can help with that. It's how maven-artifact-ant is packaged. Catch
me on IRC some time and remind me :)

> POMs are no longer filled with all the info in old m1 project.xml.  Only
> the minimal set of elements are present to build although a couple
> projects may have all fields transfered.

Should aim to inherit as much of this as possible.

> 5. Deploy some jars to ibiblio.

What JARs do you need deployed to ibiblio?

I'll review soon and give feedback. I'm particularly interested in the
selection of groupIds, etc.

Thanks!

- Brett