directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Pre-requisites for Maven 2 switchover and new svn layout
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:17:22 GMT
> We can think about this on a separate thread but before we can enact any
> reorg plan we need to merge all branches and freeze development for a
> day or two.  Ok?

I think its worth expressing this in terms of how it will look for
Directory as it may be a bit more obvious if there are issues (like
mina should probably have its own trunk, etc.)

As with my comment on felix-dev, I strongly discourage a user-based sandbox.

Let me know if I can help in any way. I'm trying not to take on new
things over Christmas so I can have a break, but I'm good for
questions and feedback as always :)

Cheers,
Brett