directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Doxia 1.0-alpha-6
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:28:36 GMT
Currently its the backing for the Maven 2 site generation and all the
documentation for that is on the main site. It can process apt, xdoc,
xhtml, docbook and confluence markup into output formats like xhtml,
rtf, xdoc, etc.

If there is interest in using this outside of Maven (which I'm sure
there will be at some point) we can certainly work on improving the
site doco - its just down the todo list a bit at the moment.

- Brett