directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Text file CR/LF rules
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 20:07:32 GMT
I don't think you can achieve anything different here. As long as
svn:eol-style is set correctly, and svn diff is used to create patches
then it should work fine regardless. I believe SVN will checkout sa
CRLF on Windows and LF on unix. I've certainly never had this problem
applying patches.

What were the specific circumstances that led to this? Was a file
missing the eol-style property?

- Brett