directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Just got back home.
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 03:53:46 GMT
Hi all,

I've been to ApacheCon US 2005, and now I'm at home in South Korea.  It was
a dangerous and long trip thanks to strong wind. :)

It was really great time; I really appreciate the change to meet many people
face-to-face.

Although my English was not as good as enough to express my feelings
immediately, I expect I can meet everyone next year with more broad range of
topic and better looking face.  (I couldn't focus on many things thanks to
huge jet lag :(

I'll reply to many unclosed threads for ApacheDS and MINA soon.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/