directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] New 'Chains of Responsibility' support in MINA
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 04:05:02 GMT
Hi all,

Enrique checked in the implementation of 'Chains of Responsiblity' support
for MINA a few days ago in org.apache.mina.handler.chain.  It was originally
forked from commons-chain, but I modified a little bit to fit more better
into MINA.  Now you can implement complex protocols which has many steps to
process a message using CoR pattern which is seamlessly integrated with
MINA.  This feature will be included in version 0.9.0, which will be
released very soon.

Let's enjoy his work!
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/