directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Just got back home.
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:43:43 GMT
Hi Trustin,

It sounds like your ApacheCon presentation was a great success - many
contratulations!
I hope you have recovered from your jet lag :o) I went to the US for the
first time last year, and when I got home it took me about three days to
recover! Its amazing how hard it can hit you!!

I know I've been out of the loop for a while - its been really busy here
and I appologise. However, we're now winding down for the Christmas
break - and Im free all day today. So if there are any smallish feature
requests / bug fixes you'd like me to look at then please let me know -
I'd be happy to devote some time today!

All the best,

Dave

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 December 2005 03:54
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [OT] Just got back home.

Hi all,

I've been to ApacheCon US 2005, and now I'm at home in South Korea.  It
was a dangerous and long trip thanks to strong wind. :)

It was really great time; I really appreciate the change to meet many
people face-to-face.

Although my English was not as good as enough to express my feelings
immediately, I expect I can meet everyone next year with more broad
range of topic and better looking face.  (I couldn't focus on many
things thanks to huge jet lag :(

I'll reply to many unclosed threads for ApacheDS and MINA soon.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

and inform the sender. Thank you.