directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lyndon Washington <lyndon.washing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Pre-requisites for Maven 2 switchover and new svn layout
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 02:14:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

Not that I have been contributing at all, just a lurker really, but the
felix project structure that you outlined is quite a good idea.  I
especially like the idea of calling out the 'sandbox' area rather than using
the default Subversion idea of branches.  The only question is, where do
branches go for maintenance of released versions, or is that something to
worry about when the time comes?  I see that you have releases, but is that
for 'read-only' tags (i.e. point in time snapshots)?

All, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
-Lyndon-