directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [MINA][ASN.1] M2 based build and repo configuration completed
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:46:09 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to unfreeze the ASN.1 and MINA projects today and remove the
old folders in the repo to prevent confusion and accidental work on
them.  I have migrated both these projects into directory/trunk as well
as their tags and branches into directory/releases and
directory/branches respectively.  So if people like the setup I'd like
to unfreeze immediately and switch development to use this format.  I
will then continue on to migrate the other projects.

So let me know and I will remove the old structures.

Alex