directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [MINA] ThreadPoolRegressionTest takes too long to run
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:54:38 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

> It is a regression test.  It is excluded in normal maven test
> procedure.  There's no way to specify regression test in maven
> unfortunately for now.

Guess what the blocking issues stopped after I switched my jdk and
updated m2.  Don't know which is responsible.  But problems with other
failing tests are gone as well.  Interesting, odd but I will continue
forward for now.  Glad to see you up and about I might need your help.

Anyways want me to make m2 ignore this test and revert to original 1
million loops?

Alex