directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Taylor <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How to use a non-networked embedded server?
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:47:07 GMT

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll try to put some code in JIRA when I
find some time.

Our test code is actually online in the Maven reports (failing tests are
commented out).

The class which encapsulates apacheDS:

The test base class which sets up the server:

The password comparison tests:

and the user search tests:

The latter just has several assertions commented out which fail because
the names returned by ApacheDS are the full DNs, not those relative to
the search target context.

Thanks again,

Trustin Lee wrote:
> Hello Luke,
> I'm sorry for the late response.
> Could you please create a JUnit test case for these issues?  I'll really
> appreciate it.  Please post them to JIRA.
> Thanks in advance,
> Trustin

  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C

View raw message